Saturday, April 26, 2008

Birthday, Ballgame, Beautiful

Well, I turned the big 3-0 this past weekend! I was off work for 5 glorious days and I had a blast!! We did a ton of cool stuff, but I am not at liberty to discuss that with the masses. But I can say that I had a lot of cake, various types of alcohol, and went to an O's game.
Here are some pics of the game:

The Oriole Bird getting the crowd pumped up



The game was rain delayed twice. Here is the grounds crew taking the tarp off the field after the first rain delay.


Yeah! The game is back on!!!!


Right before the second rain delay. Most of the fans already left and we were soaked. So we left right after this.


Well that is it! I will put up pics of my cakes in the next post!!!

ps
30--it feels the same as 29, but a million times better than 20!!!! Yeah adulthood!!!