Thursday, June 07, 2007

Meh!!!

As I was pulling into my driveway this afternoon I noticed that one of my potted plants was missing. My gorgeous yellow Lilly plant had been stolen. The fact that someone would steal in the first place is beyond me...but a friggin potted plant? That's low, people!
I promptly removed all of the other plants, the chairs, the table, and assorted garden decorations. It is a sad world we live in when I cannot even decorate my private space. In fact, half of the fun of making the little bit of yard I have beautiful is so that others can appreciate it. It looks much better than my neighbors junky yard with broken down cars.
Well, now that I have vented I feel a little bit better. This evening, after dinner, Ryan and I are going to walk around the neighborhood and see if we spot my missing plant on any of my neighbors' porches.